The holiday season is in full swing which means that families are often busy & on the go! Between holiday parties, church or synagogue activities, holiday pageants and shows, practices, volunteering, school activities, fun holiday family activities around town, and/or road trips to visit family and friends, it seems like there is always something going on. The holiday season is also full of sugar – there are SO many sweet treats floating around! So, I decided to make a snack pack that isn’t full of sugar – one that would be good anytime, made with Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese. It’s a fun snowman snack and is sure to be a holiday hit! With the free snowman snack printable (available to download below), this little snack idea is SO easy to put together and is super cute too. Grab one for each of the kids (or adults) before heading out to look at Christmas lights, or heading to Christmas Eve services or synagogue for Hanukkah, or even for when you head off over the river and through the woods to Grandmother’s house! 😉 In fact, this little snack is so easy that it’s something the kids could put together on their own for friends of for themselves! All you need is snack baggies, Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese, your other fun snowman part ingredients, and the free printable below! Gotta love a project that is cute and easy!
Click here to download –> FREE Snowman Snack Printable
Snowman Snack Supplies:
Snowman Kit Printable
Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese
Baby carrots (or small cut carrot sticks)
- Download and print the snowman kit printable. (Print on matte photo paper or light weight card stock, on a photo setting, for highest quality).
- Cut out each of the kit labels from the printed sheet(s).
- Open a a Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese and cut into 3 sections (of differing sizes) – like a snowman.
- In each baggie, place the string cheese pieces, pretzel sticks, some raisins, and some baby carrots. Note – if the carrots are wet, blot them off to take off excess moisture before putting them into the bags.
- Seal baggie, fold over the top of the bag and attach the snowman kit labels with tape or a stapler (by folding the label over the top of the baggie).
See? So easy and cute – a stringalicious snowman snack! It’s perfect during the holidays and throughout the whole winter season! They would be adorable to have before or after some fun-filled snow play and snowman-building time too! Happy snowman snacking!
For even more fun snack time ideas, be sure to head over to the Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese website!
Like it? Pin it!
Disclosure: This snowman snack idea was created in connection with my agreement as a contributor to Saputo Cheese USA Inc. However all opinions, ideas, and photography are entirely my own. We’ve been eating Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese long before I was blogging!