* Please note this information applies to all sites under the name of Kinder Craze, including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Teachers Pay Teachers (all of which are herein referred to as the “site”).
This policy is valid from 11 April 2012.
1. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Maria by emailing email@example.com
2. This site accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word-of-mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
3. The owner of this site is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this site receives compensation for her posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
4. Kinder Craze is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Please note that all items that are featured on Kinder Craze have been selected by me personally and are products that I have reviewed and recommend.
5. This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest that I am aware of.
6. This site offers links to other sites that it feels will have value to its readers. I do not have any control over other web sites and web pages, and am not responsible for their contents or their use. I disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of such web sites and web pages.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Kinder Craze against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of this site. You further agree to be responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
8. Kinder Craze reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access constitutes acceptance of those changes.
All blog posts are the intellectual property of the author and are protected by international copyright law.